Inbound Account Executive, Mid-Market Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans as customers and an incredible team. But we’ve only scratched the surface of potential!
At Fleetio, we believe that our sales team sets the course for a positive customer experience. As an Inbound Account Executive working from our awesome headquarters in downtown Birmingham, it’s your job to use value-based tactics to convince prospects that our software is a critical component to their success. This is a demanding but rewarding role that requires an abundance of curiosity, knowledge, and skill.
You’ll work directly with organizations to analyze their fleet management goals and objectives, and show them how Fleetio can meet their unique needs. You’ll drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal using aggressive, value-based selling tactics.
If you have a passion for sales and want to join a fast-growing software company, we’d love to chat! This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success.
Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
As an Inbound Accountant Executive you will...
- Be an expert on fleet management, maintenance and safety best practices; connecting our software’s value to the goals and objectives of prospects
- Organize and execute a high volume sales plan carrying 100+ active opportunities at one time with unique, value-driven communication and tenacious follow-up
- Target qualified leads who request a demo or start a trial of our software
- Re-engage with aged prospects and opportunities through strategic and tactful follow-up
- Negotiate pricing and close net new accounts while upselling our customers or aged opportunities
- Crush a $400k annual quota
- This is an inside sales position and does not require travel
- 2+ years of B2B software or technology sales or business development experience
- Manage day to day phone and email activity in between remote product demonstrations and presentations
- Experience in identifying, developing, and executing a prospecting plan to source a pipeline
- Experience in positioning and selling software/technology in new customer and new market segments
- Experience in presenting to senior leadership, challenging the status quo and creating urgency
- Level up if you’re experienced with the fleet/asset management industry, or know a thing or two about cars and engines
- Ability to work from our Birmingham, AL office/HQ
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend and professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches and office snacks
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/962414