Inbound Account Executive, Mid-Market Birmingham, Alabama, United States
At Fleetio, we believe that sales sets the course for a positive customer experience and value creation. As an Account Executive, it’s your job to use value-based tactics to convince prospects that our software is a critical component to their success. This is a demanding but rewarding role that requires an abundance of curiosity, knowledge and skill.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans as customers and an incredible team. But we’ve only scratched the surface of potential!
You’ll work directly with organizations to analyze their fleet management goals and objectives, and show them how Fleetio can meet their unique needs. You’ll drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal using aggressive, value-based selling tactics.
Do you have a passion for sales and want to join a fast-growing software company? We’d love to chat if so. This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
- Be an expert on the fleet management, maintenance and safety best practices, connecting our software’s value to the goals and objectives of prospects
- Organize and execute a high volume sales plan carrying 100+ active opportunities at one time with unique, value-driven communication and tenacious follow-up
- Target marketing qualified leads who request a demo or start a trial of our software
- Re-engage with aged prospects and opportunities through strategic and tactful follow-up
- Negotiate pricing & close net new accounts while upselling our customers or aged opportunities
- Crush a $500k annual quota
- Manage day to day phone and email activity in between remote product demonstrations and presentations
- 3+ years of B2B software or technology sales or business development experience
- Experience in identifying, developing, and executing a prospecting plan to source pipeline
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in presenting to senior leadership, challenging the status quo and creating urgency
- Level up if you’re experienced with the fleet/asset management industry, or know a thing or two about cars and engines
- This is an inside sales position and does not require travel
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- Meaningful equity as an early employee
- Dependent Care FSA
- Generous PTO and 7 company holidays
- Mac laptop, book stipend and professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/730360