Human Resources Director United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
Seeking an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning modern HR departments for a fast-paced and diverse workforce. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives and company values.
- Develop plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor union
- Maintain and monitor anonymous hotline and confidential meetings calendar systems.
- Deal with grievances, violations and disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and assist with resolution of litigation risks
- Making sure company’s HR policies comply with all federal and state laws.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Stays up to date on the latest HR industry standards and guidelines.
- Proven experience as HR Director
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
Pay is commensurate with experience.
If interested in this role, please submit a resume and cover letter in the form below.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.