Human Capital Account Executive Chicago, IL
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 185 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It's with that in mind that Hireoloy is looking to add a Human Capital Account Executive to join our fast-paced, growing sales team. You will play a crucial part in our payroll product and own the payroll sales process at Hireology. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing sales team and help execute our payroll sales strategy. Your contribution will have a substantial impact on our growth.
As our Human Capital Account Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Calling on existing and potential customers to develop payroll partnerships and establish leads
- Setting appointments and running payroll product demonstrations
- Qualifying opportunities within target clients
- Maintaining and managing a sales pipeline of new opportunities to attain or exceed assigned sales quota
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, including but not limited to: Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Management
- Up to 50% travel potential
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will :
- Be Driven: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Human Capital Account Executive candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
- 3+ year of sales experience specifically in the Payroll vertical
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Track record of success within the payroll industry
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team including our VP of Sales.
Vacancy page : https://www.hireology.com/careers/?hireology_job_id=260378