HR Technology Analyst United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a HR Technology Analyst to be a key contributor on the HR Technology team. The person in this role will primarily focus on running Workday projects with varying levels of complexity including the annual compensation cycle, semi-annual performance reviews and open enrollment. In addition, this individual will help with Workday support . Reporting to the Head of HR Technology, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s rapid growth.
Twilio is looking for a person who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a track record of supporting Workday in a fast paced, ever changing environment. They also have:
- 3+ years of Workday HCM and a B.S. degree or equivalent experience required.
- Deep Workday configuration experience in two of the following areas: Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Performance, Talent management, Time Off or Time Tracking.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems and deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a system thinking approach to problem solving, basic understanding how things affect one another in an overall system.
- Customer service oriented and ability to meet defined SLAs with familiar with agile methodology.
- Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function HCM, LMS, ATS, Case Management is preferred.
As a HR Technology Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be an Owner: Work on People projects with varying levels of complexity. Gather and document end-user requirements by working with cross functional teams. Prototype and configure based on Project requirements. Manage testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts and execute UAT with the project team. Maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs. Assist with production support.
- Don’t Settle: Keep current on new Workday releases, enhancements and communicating potential process improvements as well as ensuring solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices.
- Write it Down: Document and evaluate end-user requirements, Create related system documentation and end user training resources.
- Empower Others: Manage testing by identifying test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and user acceptance testing. Communicate and train system end users on necessary functions.
- Wear the Customer’s Shoes: Proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience.
- No Shenanigans: Support SOX compliance efforts by ensuring process and data integrity.
This position will be an integral part of the HR Technology team which plays a critical role to Twilio’s growth by providing HR system functionality to our end users including self service, data transactions, reporting capabilities and automation of data flows to other downstream systems. This team is always iterating and improving our processes.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2311175