HR Program Manager Distributed, AMER
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to support Elastic's Global Human Resources team, and our growing body of work. You bring a combination of strategic systems thinking, strong communication skills, and high-quality, detail-obsessed execution to this new role.
This is a distributed role in either the USA or Canada.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will help coordinate internal communications related to people-facing programs that align with the company culture and business objectives. You will support the VP of Global HR, and all functions of HR to program manage the development of HR service offerings, guidelines, policies and programs in support of Elastic's diverse, global population. Additionally, as the HR Program Manager, you will also serve as a partner to the Marketing team, to ensure alignment with the overall internal communications strategy.
This critical role will be a bridge between Elastic's Human Resources and Marketing teams, and their key clients: our employees. If you are passionate about shaping the way a growing, dynamic and distributed company communicates to and advocates for its employees, then this job is for you.
You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, are data driven and technically savvy and have a passion for bringing people insights to the business, and you know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution.
- Serve as the “hub” for all HR program details and schedules.
- Develop content strategy and calendar of main Human Resources programs and initiatives, including launch dates, release dates, and effective dates.
- Ensure HR content is consistent with Elastic's Marketing and brand messaging and connects with audiences to build trust and dependability.
- Work with the HRBP, L+D, Recruiting, HR Operations, Elastic Cares and Elastic Life teams to co-develop near and long-term employee-facing programs, policies, benefits, and guidelines and positioning them for successful adoption.
- Conduct content and engagement analysis and course correct as needed.
- Work closely with internal communications team to ensure HR communications are reaching the right audiences and addressing their needs.
- Assist on special projects as needed.
No contractors or external recruiters will be considered.
What You Bring Along:
- 5-10 years of Program Management experience working in a global organization, some experience with a start-up environment preferred. (mandatory) It's totally okay if your Program Management experience is not in HR.
- Excellent project manager and effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to understand how internal communication can meet their business needs.
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up one’s sleeves and get into the weeds; passion for problem solving with a creative mindset, creating recommendations and driving the action plans for solving those problems.
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1531980