HR Program Manager, Rhythm of the Business Programs Remote - US / Canada
Member of our global HR team responsible for leading efforts to drive efficiencies and best practices that support our rhythm of the business (initiatives and programs) across our HR function and with key stakeholders and partners.
Translate HR Rhythm of the Business (“ROB”) programs into operational project plans; understanding and defining the scope of work and impact for large and transformational initiatives. Strategically partner with functional HR teams as well as Communications, Business Systems, Legal, and others as necessary to drive projects to completion. Elevate the experience of ROB for Hubbers through timely communication and relevant resources.
- Own and manage the project plans for HR operational programs, projects, and processes
- Lead projects and process improvements utilizing a focus on project management, change management best practices, and strategic communications
- Lead by influence and open communication to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- Execute improvements to processes that increase efficiency, consistency and service delivery
- Drive and execute the project plan, including change management and adoption
- Understand numerous, interrelated HR processes and tools (Workday is key)
- Quickly diagnose and resolve issues when they arise and identify root cause insights
- Set metrics and gather feedback from the organization to monitor, improve, and iterate on program performance and outcomes
- Continuously drive improvements and automation to increase quality, improve employee experience, and support our growth at scale
- Collaborate closely with our internal HR teams and stakeholders outside of HR
- Be customer obsessed, know and represent the customer (Hubbers) in design of resources
- 3-5 years of experience managing operations, programs, and/or simultaneous projects, preferably in Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Knack for details, planning, prioritization, and organization
- Crisp and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity with a results-oriented mentality
- Curious mind and passion for solving people problems
- Global or international company experience preferred
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/3076510