Head of Talent Acquisition Worldwide
Collage.com’s mission is to make custom products easy for everyone, by creating fantastic software and providing excellent customer service. Collage.com is a 100% employee-owned, profitable, bootstrapped company with about 50 employees that has rapidly grown from $4 to $25 million in annual revenue since 2013. We sell an expanding variety of photo and home products, including photo blankets, photo books, canvases, pillows, and more. Collage.com has appeared more than a dozen times on ABC’s “Good Morning America” and three times on “The View.” We’ve also appeared multiple times on the “TODAY Show,” along with mentions in BuzzFeed, Mashable, AARP: The Magazine, the Associated Press, and more. We are seeking ambitious, nice individuals to join us in our quest to bring great custom products to the world. Learn more about working at Collage.com.
We’re 100% remote
Collage.com is a 100% remote company, with employees working together in states across the country. Last year, our remote work culture was profiled in a case study by the Harvard Business School (we are the first all-remote company they profiled). The entire company meets together in person twice a year in Ann Arbor, Michigan (all expenses paid) to get to know each other and work on strategy. Learn more in an op-ed our co-founder Kevin Borders wrote for MLive.com.
At Collage.com, we are passionate about attracting world-class talent to our innovative all remote team, and as our first Head of Talent Acquisition, you will comprehensively own and lead recruiting, as well as help drive recruiting infrastructure and growth for Collage.com. You will design our hiring strategies and candidate experience, and help us build the recruiting organization as we scale. As a high growth start-up, we anticipate adding 15+ FTEs to our ranks next year, including engineers, PMs, marketing specialists and 2-3 VP positions! We also hire a large temporary staff in the fourth quarter to support our Customer Service team during the holidays.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building a recruiting organization for scale and recruiting and closing world class candidates in a high growth startup environment. You will have 7+ years of in-house high tech experience including current recruitment of exceptional candidates, building and scaling a pipeline, candidate experience, offer negotiation, guiding management in recruiting and hiring decisions, as well as setting up processes and procedures for a recruiting organization.
- Comprehensively own and lead the recruiting efforts for Collage.com, including all day to day full-cycle technical and executive recruiting
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job descriptions and plan roles
- Screen resumes, conduct 1st round interview screens, coordinate interviews for the hiring team, maintain the ATS, own all job postings, drive offer process and manage outside recruiters, if necessary
- Formulate highly effective approaches for sourcing high-quality job candidates
- Create an exceptional candidate experience by incorporating the story of Collage into the recruiting process, language, and social media strategies, as well as minimizing time to interview and hire
- Provide recruitment coaching and learning opportunities to hiring managers to ensure that Collage.com's recruiting is highly effective
- Track the performance of the recruiting function; own the recruiting metrics
- 7+ years managing a talent acquisition team in-house at a fast-growing tech company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in sourcing using LinkedIn, AngelList, and other social media channels
- Experience managing/maintaining Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Experience with both tech and business recruiting
- Experience recruiting VP level candidates
- Experience building out recruiting systems and processes, developing hiring strategy and interview training programs
- In-house experience is required
- Experience working at a high growth company
- Experience recruiting for a remote team
- Experience with research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Experience building successful training and onboarding programs
Benefits and Perks
- Collage.com pays 100% of the premium for full health, vision and dental insurance coverage for you and your family in a high-quality Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan.
- Flexible day-to-day schedule and generous vacation policy: work hard and take vacation when you need it.
- We’ll pay for any computer and home office equipment (within reason) that will help you work.
- We offer all full-time employees a Vanguard 401(k) retirement plan, with Collage.com matching employee contributions.
- Home Internet reimbursement.
- Paid travel to conferences and meetings.
- $3,000/year in free Collage.com products, and employee discount for friends and family.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/collagecom/jobs/4185618002