Head of Product Management, ISVs United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications! Twilio’s Communications Platform helps developers around the world engage with their customers. To help us on our journey, we're looking for a Head of Product Management to drive Twilio’s efforts for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). ISVs are the lifeline of Twilio’s business and this leader will own our strategy and products for ISVs. Use your leadership and experience to connect with ISVs to deeply understand their needs, and work across Twilio to ensure our breadth of products are designed well for ISVs. The role is highly cross-functional and requires a leader that enjoys navigating ambiguity, working in a fast-paced environment, aligning exec partners, collaborating with teams across time-zones and thinking globally.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has:
- 15+ years of product management experience building platform products, packaging and pricing experience is a strong plus
- 10+ years people management experience
- Leadership DNA - track record of successfully recruiting and operating outstanding product and engineering teams
- You have excellent problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and consistent record of working across businesses and organizations to achieve a common goal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience with high-level business and deep technical discussions
- Executive presence and strong interpersonal skills, including ability to create and deliver a phenomenal presentation to tell a story and communicate business value as well as product features and benefits
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
- BE AN OWNER: Work with our ISVs customers to understand the unique challenges they have in their businesses, and understand how Twilio can best help them - Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company strategy. Be a specialist on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all partners are aligned, have context and understand where we are going. Get results by approaching everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Define how our products and services come together to make Twilio the best CPaaS platform for ISVs around the world - Collaborate with engineering, user experience, documentation, infrastructure and go-to-market teams to drive the product lifecycle from concept to customer success. Work successfully with customers, partners, executives, stakeholders, and our teams to build a well defined and integrated roadmap to deliver on the vision.
- BE BOLD: Champion the strategy - Work with go-to-market teams, product marketing, sales, services, and enablement teams to build a program that establishes thought leadership in the market.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Success is making it easier for ISVs to use Twilio products than any other CPaaS offering, as well as our overall growth in the segment - Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal relationships with customers, engineering teams, and the field. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Recruit and lead the teams needed to build and operate key services. Mentor and develop the product management team for the next phase of growth for the business. Lead the evolution to a results-oriented, innovative, best-in-class product organization.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. ISVs are a key customer for Twilio, and we want to build products that delight them! Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.Where?
This position can be US-based remote (with occasional travel to the SF Bay area and Denver), or in either our Denver or San Francisco offices. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in empowering small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.About Us
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.Salary: $300,000 - $330,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3302553