Head of North America Channel & Alliances Remote, US
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Head of North America Channel & Alliances (Head of North America/Latin).
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead and execute the Segment channel strategy across North America and Latin America. As such you’ll recruit, train and engage partners to recommend Segment CDP to their customers as well as successfully implement Segment. To engage partners you’ll leverage your skills to craft joint demand generation strategies and drive ROI with our partner marketing team.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with key partners across the region
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plans and go-to-market strategies that drive revenue for both Segment and key partners
- Create and Execute demand generation plans to achieve targets
- Cultivate internal relationships across functional areas including sales, services, product development, marketing and business development.
- Integrate Segment products and solutions as part of standard, repeatable solutions and global offerings for partner GTM motions
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption of Segment products
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Communicate and Evangelize the successes of strategic partnerships to internal stakeholders across various organizations within Segment
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6-10 years of experience in partner management, strategic partnerships or management consulting.
- Consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets & business objectives.
- Industry experience in Customer Data Platforms and/or managing complex partnerships within martech platforms (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc.,)
- Experience with building, developing and growing strategic partnerships and relevant programs that deliver long term revenue growth and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Highly analytical and data driven; an innovative thinker and creative problem solver who is naturally curious.
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision to drive results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working cross-functionally in a high growth business landscape.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required. MBA a plus (not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Energy and enthusiasm with a willingness to travel
This role will be remote, based in the US.
Approximately 35% travel is anticipated with occasional international travel.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4321149