Head of Global SEO Remote US
About the team:
As our global head of SEO, you will:
- Own, communicate, and report on our SEO strategy
- Research and recommend SEO keywords to use on our web properties
- Monitor performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Work with the websites team to improve our technical SEO
- Assist activations team with building and improving their SEM strategy
- Work with our editorial team to proactively identify content marketing opportunities
- Work with copywriting and editorial teams to assist with blog posts, website content, and page descriptions.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for maintaining or improving search engine rankings while iterating on our websites
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or find areas of improvement for our websites
Professional profile & qualifications
- 7+ years of experience with search engine optimization, including proven experience with mature, high traffic websites
- Deep understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Expertise in Google Analytics and similar technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- An energetic, passionate, and positive approach to problem solving
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/3408483