Head of Enterprise Marketing Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Vice President of Enterprise Marketing to help our sales and customer success teams win new accounts and grow upgrade revenue.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for growing InVision’s self serve and enterprise revenue and is a critical piece of our company’s growth. We partner with virtually everyone on the marketing team to generate top-of-funnel demand, support product launches and events, and create integrated customer acquisition strategies that drive revenue growth.
What you'll do:
- Understanding and articulating the Enterprise buyer journey for InVision products.
- Developing the business story & content strategy for new product launches, ABM campaigns, and sales engagements.
- Providing creative direction to sales content producers, competitive researchers, and ABM teams.
- Defining our story on customer-facing web landing pages, and business-value content.
- Helping deliver sales training on new products, competitive insights, and new programs.
- Build and grow an engaged team of sales content creators and ABM campaign managers.
What you'll bring:
- You know how to build out the Enterprise buyer journey and translate your findings into a content strategy to help sales and customer success teams.
- You’re a storyteller, who can empathize with the customer problems and turn product stories and competitive research into a business value proposition.
- You’ve led content programs aimed at Enterprise buyers for new products, ABM campaigns, and sales engagements.
- You understand the enterprise SaaS sales model and have partnered closely with sales and customer success teams for customer engagements.
- You’ve managed and grown teams of content creators and ABM campaign managers.
- Bonus: You’re familiar with designers and digital product teams.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1289453