Head of Corporate Finance & Treasury - Berlin / Cologne / Remote Berlin / Cologne / Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
Our Finance Team is looking for an experienced financial professional who will be responsible for building the corporate finance division at eyeo. This role offers a lot of freedom for shaping up this new function.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Build the corporate finance and treasury function from scratch
- Create and maintain the strategic finance roadmap and equity story
- Manage and own the business plan process
- Coordinate and deliver strategic finance projects such as M&A, due diligences, and funding rounds
- Review, evaluate and analyze relevant markets and companies to identify potential business targets
- Develop strategic financial recommendations for senior leadership
- Coordinate communication with our shareholders, potential investors and financial institutions
What you bring to the table…
- At least 5 years of working experience in two of the following environments: VC, PE, investment banking, strategy consulting, tech startup/grownup
- Successful completion of studies in business administration, finance, accounting or similar
- Very strong business acumen and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills in engaging cross-functional teams in an international organization
- A genuine interest in and curiosity about the tech industry
It's awesome if you know about…
- AdTech industry
- CPA or CFA qualification
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/eyeo/jobs/4715458