GTM Product Enablement Specialist - Segment United States
At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
The GTM Product Enablement Specialist will be a trusted partner to the GTM organization at Segment. As a member of the GTM enablement team, you will be responsible for helping build and maintain product enablement. You will be responsible for rolling out products to all parts of the GTM organization.
- Act as leader for all things Go-To-Market Product Enablement for all cross-functional GTM stakeholders
- Align with Product Operations and GTM stakeholders to re-define the overall Product Enablement training and communication strategy for all GTM Teams
- Work with GTM Stakeholders and Product Marketing/Managers to develop and roll out a formal Product Certification Program for existing and future products
- Work closely with Product Marketing/Managers to develop a GTM product enablement plan/certification for each product release and proactively share with the GTM Organization
- Work with multiple cross functional teams to develop and deliver training and content to the entire Revenue Organization with a strong focus on the sales process execution from a tooling prospective
- Support the Customer Success and Solutions Engineering organizations around enablement programs and onboarding
- Manage all communications for product releases and product training
- Distribute, track and report on all skills and coaching enablement program assets, including maintaining this content on the sales portal
- Create, distribute and analyze training program surveys, including executive summaries
- Audit past content and training to make sure all relevant content is available for the field
- Align with GTM Onboarding leads to ensure all onboarding programs have most up to date product trainings
- Proactively identify opportunities for alignment, consistency and/or best practice sharing across the Revenue Organization
- Work cross-functionally with GTM stakeholders to prioritize and get feedback
- BA/BS degree in a business related field
- Segment Product Experience a must
- Experience working with product operations team
- Experience with product release cycles and communications
- You have an innate desire to help others succeed
- You are data driven, and like to utilize data insights to drive decision making
- You have some level experience with learning management and content management systems
- You are highly organized, can prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. At Segment, we live by four values: karma, drive, tribe, and focus. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. To learn more about life at Segment and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, visit our LinkedIn page. We’re excited to meet you!
Segment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, and any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $99,840 - $124,800.
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3332358