Revenue Operations Manager (Systems) Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
We are building a Systems function within the Revenue Operations team whose mission is to support the GTM team’s activities while working with best in class processes, systems & tools.
Partnering with revops & sales leaders, the Go-to-Market Systems Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, administration and maintenance of all aspects of GTM tools & integrations.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada (Eastern Time Zone preferred).
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar function
- Extensive experience in systems related Project Management (documentation of requirements, testing, change management etc.)
- Experience working in Agile framework & SCRUM methodologies
- Deep functional & technical knowledge of Salesforce Platform and related products
- Experience in configuring SFDC CRM (Sales Could, CPQ, Service Cloud etc.) & knowledge of development tools & concepts (Force.com platform, Lightning & APEX)
- Competent in solution architecture & system design in Salesforce-driven environments
- Strong knowledge of CRM data security processes & best practices
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies & stay up to date with SFDC latest releases & new features
- Experience in SAAS business models is a plus
What you can expect:
- Manage overall business systems objectives, strategic direction in collaboration with upper management
- Prioritize backlog, build roadmap and define projects scope
- Lead a team of functional and technical resources (RevOps Analysts/Admins) as well as contracted consultants
- Collaborate with HR on hiring & talent management
- Report progress, achievements & challenges to upper management
- Manage selected GTM systems projects from inception to delivery
- Analyze, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments
- Plan and implement effective testing, performance reporting, project cadence, vendors & consultants collaboration processes
- Own change management practice for all Salesforce-driven workflows (collaborate with technical teams, end-users and stakeholders to manage implementation, training and support)
- Responsible for overall efficiency of GTM processes, systems and successful delivery of roadmap initiatives
- Act as a first point of contact for all Salesforce related initiatives/requests
- Triage and prioritize user requests in accordance to team capacity
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.