GSI Senior Partner Alliance Director United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Partner Management organization to accelerate the growth of our business with Global System Integrators (GSIs). Twilio is growing at a tremendous rate and GSI and Resell partners are becoming an integral part of our success. You will work with global partner stakeholders to develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in delivery capacity & skills, sourced & influenced revenue and development of Industry focused cloud-based accelerators. You understand how to take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with Twilio field sales teams. You have deep experience working within a highly matrixed, globally distributed organization and establishing solid relationships across all functions.
You must also have:
- 10+ years of experience managing and cultivating relationships with large GSIs, RSIs and Resellers.
- Analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and have substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through GSIs.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of GSIs’ technology practices.
- A strong data driven approach to decision making and experience with the Cloud, APIs, Communications, Contact Center and Enterprise Software is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a GSI Senior Partner Alliance Director, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for building a thorough GTM plan and establishing a regular Executive cadence to review joint goals and priorities.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You must balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- BE BOLD: We’re constantly innovating and require an individual that takes initiative and thinks outside the box.
- DRAW THE OWL: You have a unique opportunity to help shape the direction of our program and create best practices to be used across GSIs.
- DONT SETTLE: You must demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support.
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure Partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s Developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2322176