Growth Customer Success Manager United States (West Coast)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Growth Customer Success Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Growth Customer Success team is a highly collaborative, fast paced, and evolving group responsible for maintaining relationships with over 40% of InVision Enterprise’s subscriptions. We move quickly here and experiment often with new strategies. The team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it all as we strive for success.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the post-sale relationship of InVision’s SMB accounts, which includes implementation, onboarding, training, driving adoption, Quarterly Business Reviews, and renewal.
- Identify areas for growth within existing accounts and close upsells
- Travel on-site when needed, typically about 5-10% travel expected.
- Deliver best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 1 year in a client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Managed 150 or more accounts (or can demonstrate strong organizational skills)
- Experience managing client renewal (or experience engaging with clients/ prospects)
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to show business value of a product
- Bias towards action
- Experience in a native design environment is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1044801