Growth Account Executive - Segment (East) United States
Growth Account Executive - Segment (East)
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Segment Growth Account Executive
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to drive opportunities through the entire sales cycle from pipeline generation to closure, employing a value-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning customer data and marketing activation.
The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities across Mid-Market accounts with experience and passion for a new logo acquisition and experience in driving scaled motions around customer expansion.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build upon the growth & adoption of Segment in the Growth market (1-100 employees)
- Lead compelling presentations of Segment’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts alongside Twilio Generalists
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Partner with and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Engage in team development and mentoring
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Have 1-2+ years of quota carrying sales experience, preferably selling SaaS
- Maintain a proven record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Demonstrated success and commitment to pipeline generation
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Are passionate about the marketing technology & data landscape
- Have excellent presence and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Possess strong analytical skill with a deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data
- Cross selling experience in IT, Marketing, Data, Analytics and Engineering
- Business value selling experience
This role will be remote, in South East states, and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $77,500 - $97,198.
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4274070