Group Product Manager Fishers, IN
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Group Product Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You love to talk with customers. You are a leader who loves to empower and develop your team. You have a passion for expertly representing your products and are not afraid to take some creative risks! You motivate and inspire even as you ask tough questions and challenge the status quo, and you can drive both strategy and execution cross-functionally. You take pride in your curiosity and ideation as well as bring cutting edge software product offerings to market. You are always at the ready with a meaningful and clear strategy to achieve your objectives. You truly believe that the only real way to succeed is getting real product in the hands of real people.
What You’ll Do:
You will own the strategy and delivery of our flagship product, Forms. For both, Forms as a standalone application as well as Forms part of Formstack Platform. You, along with your team, will identify new opportunities to grow product features and offerings that make the most effective impact to our customers. You will collaborate with the rest of the product team, with stakeholders, and with design and development to build a prioritized roadmap of opportunities. Ultimately, you will own the end-to-end success and quality of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and market impact.
How You Will Succeed:
- Know our customers and their problems so that you can create beautiful products
- Use data and related insights to influence product strategy and prioritization
- Communicate vision to company and stakeholders alike and align the organization Balance Platform dependencies with Forms priorities
- Coach & develop product managers into a spectacular and efficient team
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years of experience working in a product management role, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Proven success in leading people, preferably product managers
- Executive level communication skills & public speaking experience
- Proven ability of leading cross-functional teams
- External relationships and marketplace awareness
- Platform experience
- Knowledge of Formstack products or knowledge of form builders, document automation, e-signature apps and or Salesforce applications
- Experience with native integrations and/or IPaaS
Salary Range: $130,000 - $140,000 base + Bonus (USD)
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!