Group Product Manager - DSM Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Group Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team
InVision’s Design System Manager (DSM) helps teams create, scale and maintain their design systems across design and code. Our mission is to revolutionize how designers and engineers collaborate to bring digital products to life, unlocking faster execution and greater brand consistency across digital touchpoints.
As the Group Product Manager for DSM, you will drive the product and growth strategy for a core InVision product offering. In partnership with your design and engineering partner, you will help teams create, use, maintain and scale their design systems efficiently. You and your team will solve problems across design and engineering workflows that make it easier for teams to adopt and realize the benefits of design systems. You will be expected to do what it takes to realize the full potential of DSM, from nascent product discovery and customer education, to helping drive go to market strategy and evangelism within the design system community.
- Shape the next generation of design system solutions as part of the InVision platform by designing seamless workflows that connect design and code, enabling unprecedented collaboration between designers and engineers
- Drive the product and growth strategy for DSM in partnership with your design and engineering peers, collaborating closely with cross-functional partners across the product, marketing, and sales organizations
- Evangelize the value of design systems within InVision, in customer conversations, and through design and engineering communities
- Become an expert in designer and engineer collaboration, and how brands scale their visual language across sub-brands and product suites
- Lead and mentor the product managers on your team in delivering customer value through hypothesis-driven product development processes
- Partner with product leaders in other product areas to ensure that the InVision product suite integrates seamlessly as a connected workflow
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years in Product Management roles at design-forward software companies
- 2+ years of managing or mentoring product managers in collaborative environments
- Track record of launching successful and delightful products
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design and engineering, cross-functional partners, and to influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex situations and create clarity and focus
- Data-driven approach to product development and growth
- Experience leading product discovery in greenfield areas
- Eagerness to thrive in a variable and demanding scale-up environment
- Passion for design systems and comfort with financial modeling is strongly preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2589510