Group Product Manager - Creation Tools Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product development process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Group Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team
InVision is seeking a Group Product Manager to lead our Creation Tools group, to pioneer the next generation of digital product creation tools that inspire designers and their teams to bring their best ideas to life.
In partnership with your design and engineering peers, you will lead the team to develop world-class screen design and prototyping capabilities that empower designers to effectively communicate their vision to their collaborators and customers.
- Develop intuitive and intelligent screen design and prototyping capabilities that make InVision indispensable to designers and their teams in the digital product development process
- Drive the commercialization and go to market strategy for InVision Studio in partnership with marketing and sales organizations
- Own the prototyping roadmap across the InVision product suite, ensuring that we deliver value to designers consistently over time
- Oversee the development and integration of advanced technologies that enable InVision to deliver differentiated value to designers
- Lead discovery and exploration of new strategic opportunities, and collaborate across product areas to ensure a holistic end-to-end user experience
- Lead and mentor the product managers on your team in delivering customer value through hypothesis-driven product development processes
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years in Product Management roles at design-forward software companies
- 2+ years of managing or mentoring product managers in collaborative environments
- Track record of launching successful and delightful products
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design and engineering, cross-functional partners, and to influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex situations and create clarity and focus
- Data-driven approach to product development and growth
- Experience with zero to one product launches and operationalizing post-launch iteration
- Eagerness to thrive in a variable and demanding scale-up environment
- Passion for design creation tools are strongly preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2438701