Graphic Design Intern – Fall 2018 United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
- Graphic Design internship are offered at our Washington, D.C. location
- Internship intake takes place 3 times a year: September-December, January-April, May-August.
- Interns usually work 29 hours/week, our business hours are 9:30-5:30 M-F
- This is a paid internship
- This internship has the possibility of turning into full-time job
Who We Are
Revolution Messaging, founded by key members of the 2008 Obama campaign, is a leader in cutting-edge progressive strategies. Our clients include government agencies, nonprofit groups, labor unions and political campaigns. We specialize in a range of in-house digital strategies, including mobile, advertising, social media, video, creative, fundraising and web development.
- Bachelor’s degree or student in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design or related fields
- 2 years graphic design work experience in print and digital, if you have less than 2 years graphic design experience please include University graphic courses taken.
- Command of all the usual tools, skill level ninja (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, the latest version of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Superior visual and conceptual skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Effectively prioritizes workload
- Ability to perform under pressure, manage stress and maintain focus
- Able to deliver impeccable files
- Able to take direction and clearly execute projects
- Develop print and digital assets based on creative brief, business direction and branding standards
- Ability to interpret and understand client branding guides and maintain client aesthetics.
- Must have the legal right to work in the US. We do not sponsor visas.
- Revolution Messaging is seeking a passionate and creative Graphic Design Intern to join our team. Graphic Design interns are responsible for producing rapid response graphic request.
- Interns are required to have a strong understanding of typography, layout, branding and hand rendering to produce designs that meet the needs of our client. Our ideal candidate is a hard working, highly motivated, self starter who is fascinated by the intersection of art and politics. Graphic Design interns will work on all facets of design from concept, design, and production to final execution for projects ranging from branding, print, new media to web design.
- We value all of our interns and will make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. Not only do we want to put your skills to use but we want to help expand your knowledge and portfolio. This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys creating engaging graphics and energetic images. We believe in mentorship and each intern will be assigned to a lead graphic designer who will help guide you throughout your time with Revolution Messaging.
If interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter in the form below.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Vacancy page : https://revolutionmessaging.com/jobs/graphic-design-intern