InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
Our team is in search of a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Manager to lead the GRC function at InVision and help us maintain compliance on the systems we design. This role will ideally be located in Pacific (UTC - 7), Mountain (UTC - 6), Central (UTC - 5) or Eastern (UTC - 4) time zones.
About the Team:
You will be part of a unique team that develops and manages compliance with audit requirements and other frameworks, as well as the identification of risk that doesn’t inhibit speed and innovation for product development. This position is a combination of hands-on and management responsibilities and will report to the Chief Legal Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Help us be compliant. Manage audits and oversee tasks to meet compliance based on customer needs (e.g., GDPR, SOC 2, PCI, etc.); regularly assess control environment against business and technology evolution, and implement necessary changes to continue to meet customer commitments and successfully complete internal/third party audits.
- Understand risky business. Take traditional risk management concepts and apply them to situations and complex technologies that drive acceptable business resolutions as a co-owner. Work closely with Security to identify, address, and resolve key Information Security risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Manage vendor risk. Assist in the ongoing support of the Third Party Risk Management program, performing vendor security reviews and risk analyses.
- Empathize with customers. Assist in responding to questionnaires and emails, conduct research, lead calls, and communicate with internal/external stakeholders with customer empathy and professionalism.
- Promote secure behavior. Lead the Security and Privacy Awareness Training program, including ownership of the process, assessment of current threats to dictate the development of the training content, and publication of materials and notifications to all employees.
- Build knowledge, not perfection. Analyze data, identify trends, and help improve and support relevant security metrics; Create diagrams or necessary customer artifacts including policies, standards and procedures, and surface work to build on areas that need improvement.
- Empower others. Share information, build relationships, and collaborate across all aspects of security, sales, legal, and engineering with candor and compassion.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security compliance, audit, and risk, preferably at a startup or SaaS provider
- Proven leadership experience through management of direct reports or project team
- Polished professionalism and interpersonal skills developed through consulting or engaging directly with customers, auditors, and third-parties
- Experience performing audits on behalf of a firm or managing audits for an organization
- Experience reviewing and redlining security and privacy terms in legal contracts
- Relevant industry certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/4582673