Google / Meta Senior Partner Manager, North America United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Google / Meta Senior Partner Manager, North America.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to foster / grow the relationship between Google / Meta and the Twilio Segment team. As such, you’ll focus on building a joint business plan and then executing cross-functionally to drive partner revenue goals (sourced / influenced) via sell through / sell with / sell to motions. Additionally, you’ll be the primary contact for driving enablement across sales teams and a conduit for marketplace sales processes.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plans and go-to-market strategies that drive revenue for both Segment and key partners
- Create and Execute demand generation plans to achieve targets
- Cultivate internal relationships across functional areas including sales, services, product development, marketing and business development.
- Partner with field sales/technical teams on partner co-sell/sell-with alignment and establish joint partner pipeline discipline
- Develop marketing plans for demand generation, request funding and set success metrics to drive market awareness
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption of Segment products
- Interlock with product leads to define, synthesize, and prioritize joint marketplace use-cases, integrations, and roadmaps
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Communicate and Evangelize the successes of the Google and/or Meta partnership to internal stakeholders across various organizations within Segment
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4-8 years of experience in partner management, strategic partnerships or management consulting.
- Consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets & business objectives.
- Industry experience in Customer Data Platforms and/or managing complex partnerships within martech platforms (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc.,)
- Experience with building, developing and growing strategic partnerships and relevant programs that deliver long term revenue growth and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Highly analytical and data driven; an innovative thinker and creative problem solver who is naturally curious.
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision to drive results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working cross-functionally in a high growth business landscape.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required. MBA a plus (not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence
- Experience working with Google or Meta as an solution partner
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Energy and enthusiasm with a willingness to travel
This role will be remote, but is desired to be based in the East Coast, USA.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated with occasional international travel.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4503748