Global Sales Program Manager - Operations United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Global Sales Program Manager - Operations.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to program manage our Global Sales Program function at Twilio.
The Global Sales Program Manager - Operations will join the Global Sales Programs Operations team partnering closely with our Global and Regional Sales Program Managers. The role will be responsible for program managing the operational components of sales programs and sales prospecting tools. As the Sales Programs team scales, this person will be responsible for ensuring operational rigor and tools scale as well while also creating a platform for feedback and retrospectives.
In this role, you’ll:
- Program manage sales prospecting tool alignment across Twilio
- Cultivate Sales Programs integrated planning process
- Spearhead all sales programs operation strategy
- Identify and solution operational gaps
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Consistent record leading large scale projects end-to-end with multiple partners that require organizational change and communication.
- Consistent ability to handle multiple initiatives combined with the ability to execute at tactical project level tasks.
- An outstanding communicator who is effective communicating across functional areas of the business with an ability to produce concise, persuasive documents and presentations independently with input from multiple other contributors
- Shown success in optimizing program cadences and continuously increasing value delivery
- Strong eye for business and credibility to accurately identify risk, lead it, and anticipate the impact of business events on leadership needs
- Lead multiple inputs from internal contributors to deliver a variety of key initiatives that may be business, analytical, financial, or technical in nature
- Ability to handle multiple contending priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
This role will be remote and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $87,360 - $137,280.
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3817329