Global Process Manager - Contract Operations United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Global Process Manager - Contract Operations to be a key leader in developing, implementing, and guiding process efficiency for Twilio globally. The person in this role will either lead or assist in all aspects of project management of building or refining existing business processes, determining upstream and downstream impacts to workflows, and collaborate with leadership on metrics to determine success. Reporting to the Head of Global Contract Operations, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s growth efforts helping to remove unnecessary friction and improve deal velocity.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of process ownership. They also have:
- 10+ years experience in Sales, Sales Operations, or Contract / Deal Management
- Experience working with international teams and programs
- Familiarity with CRM, CPQ, and CLM processes and tools (SFDC and Apttus preferred)
- Ability to deconstruct policies and process to identify areas of opportunity that will lead to the development and implementation of new processes and policies that deliver systematic automation
- Expertise in project management in cross-functional environment by establishing respect and confidence in the business ecosystem
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Ability to motivate and focus people in the absence of a direct reporting relationship
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Global Process Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze existing processes, identify gaps, and project assessments and recommendations to management
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new policies and processes making recommendations and prioritizations to improve sales and our customers experience
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects sustainable, scalable process framework for Contract Operations
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio
- NO SHENANIGANS: Find and eliminate the gaps to ensure business compliant order form creation.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is crucial to the Sales and Sales Operations organizations to ensure that we are scalable and successful in supporting the broader ecosystem!
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
$109,824.00 - $151,080.00
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096.00 - $132,132.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2559350