Global Healthcare Industry Marketing Lead United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Head of Healthcare Industry Marketing to own the marketing mix and core messaging that will accelerate awareness and growth in this market. This person will ensure that Twilio speaks the language of our customers to drive higher levels of engagement in the enterprise through vertical specific storytelling, enablement, and high-touch demand-generating programs. In this role, you will accelerate growth in the healthcare vertical by doubling down on content and integrated campaigns to build awareness and pipeline. Reporting to the Director of Industry Marketing, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s ability to connect with our customer's according to their industry point of view.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of industry marketing excellence. They also have:
- 10+ years experience in healthcare marketing or healthcare product marketing.
- You have experience in leading a marketing GTM and creating a high impact end to end marketing strategy and messaging framework.
- You have demonstrable experience supporting a large sales organization.
- You are a strategic thinker--you like to build deep product knowledge and figure out how to highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way as they relate to the nuances of Healthcare.
- You know how to turn a story into a presentation. You are able to clearly articulate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- You know how to enable and educate internal audiences to drive meaningful and actionable content.
- You've worked at healthcare technology product vendors that have targeted line of business owners with cloud-based services or you have been the healthcare marketing leader at a management consulting firm.
- You work well with and are experienced at leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As the Global Healthcare Industry Marketing Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Provide an aligned marketing strategy that leverages all aspects of the marketing mix necessary to serve the current and future needs of our total addressable market.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in an environment that is always in motion--manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead cross functional teams across marketing, sales, channel, Twilio.org and enablement, representing the Healthcare point of view as the subject matter expert on all things Healthcare.
- BE AN OWNER: Lead all marketing work streams for healthcare across Twilio to deliver a unified GTM.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive and make the case for the Twilio differentiators in healthcare.
The industry marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of Healthcare customer & patient engagement through world-class messaging and positioning, storytelling and customer insights. At the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, the industry marketing team plays an integral role in translating products, features, and services into solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2300472