Global Account Manager Sales & Marketing Remote, United States
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Achieving sales and account growth objectives in named accounts including identifying and qualifying platform growth opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction - consistent with Medidata business principals.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
- Representing Medidata in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintaining and updating account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including SalesForce.com
- Quarterly and/or annual sales targets are covered under a separate document
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strategic and creative thinking to get the job done
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry, ideally in the medical device and diagnostic sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills
Your Education, Experience & Location:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of large account sales experience in life sciences industry or healthcare technology
- Northeast US location preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/oADocfwx