Full Stack Software Engineer Romania
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. Percona provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world.
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can throw at you. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries and a great experience of working on a multinational team of experts.
In this role, you will:
- Brainstorm with designers and product managers to design new features
- Participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Develop scalable, multi-tier, high-volume, performant and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building full stack web applications
- 2+ years of professional golang experience
- Experience designing and documenting APIs
- Strong Go experience (golang)
- Test-driven and zealous about testing
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL and Redis/Memcached (basic usage as a programmer)
- Comfortable with Linux (basic usage as a programmer)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Deep experience with distributed web applications
- Development experience on cloud computing platform (AWS, Azure, or OpenShift)
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with continuous deployment to cloud / virtualized environments (“DevOps”)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Prometheus
- Experience with Grafana
- College degree
- Can work during or overlap US time zone
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA company and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Vacancy page : http://jobs.jobvite.com/percona/job/oBEw7fwC