Company: Modus Create
- Write web services with .NET and C#, using well-known RESTful web libraries and patterns
- Design and implement databases with SQL Server
- Create interfaces to existing legacy systems
- Assist in migrating .NET product from Web Forms to MVC
- Refactor .NET code base
- Develop features for both front-end and back-end of device agnostic products
- Collaborate daily with UX, Engineering, QA and DevOps to deliver functionality for a highly visible web apps for companies at the forefront of their industries
- Consult to our end clients regarding development best practices
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with team development of object-oriented solutions and highly-configurable enterprise-level applications with large user base.
- Good understanding of MVC architectures
- Strong recent experience programming in .NET
- 5+ years of web development experience a must.
- 3+ years with C# in commercial products
- Good experience with modern JS Angular 2+
- Experience writing unit tests and working in a TDD environment
- Strong knowledge of security best practices, OAuth
- Hands on AWS experience
Let’s Talk about You
You value outcomes above all else: You have a proven track record shipping great mobile and web products. By understanding the big picture, you articulate strategy and vision with strong written and verbal communication.
You Lead by Doing: You realize that the big picture is worthless without getting your hands dirty in the technical details for creative, strategic and tactical problem solving. You understand the value of situational leadership and can adapt to the needs and strength of your team.
You Love Work, Growth and Learning: You dream of working in a culture that values hard work, continued learning and innovation with a commitment to building amazing products for clients and their end users. You’ll stop learning when you are dead, and until then you desire to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business.
Let’s Talk About Us
Modus Create is a Product Studio offering consulting services and SaaS products for strategic planning, design and execution of web-based and mobile products. We work across multiple industries with Fortune 1000, ISVs, and startups to validate, plan and launch new products. Headquartered in Reston, VA, we are a global, bootstrapped team that has grown from 2 to 140+ people in 30+ countries in 7 years, committed to building the best product consulting firm on the planet. We offer a highly collaborative, autonomous and effective working environment. We love and believe in what we do. This is your chance to be part of building something great.