Full-Stack Engineer (Growth) 100% Remote - Colombia Colombia /
We are 400+ employees from a diverse group of backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision modern engineering organizations make.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton, MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are looking for team members who want to help us change how the world innovates through software. The Sonatype team has already done this through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle, and most recently with Sonatype Lift – truly changing the way the world builds and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
That was just the beginning. We need your help so that we can do it again. If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development, to help companies build better, faster, and safer software, to transform innovation through software, read on.
Who you are and what you’ll do
- You are a software engineer who will build the technical roadmap for our experimentation.
- You will identify quick and creative ways to test hypotheses.
- You will run A/B tests, get replicable results, and analyze them to generate key insights for driving business decisions.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to do rapid experimentation and prototyping.
- Your work will directly find avenues to increase product usage and adoption significantly.
- You as a member of the newly formed Growth Team, whose directive is to unlock areas of product-led growth across several product lines in the company.
- You will collaborate with multiple products and engineering teams to understand the need and prioritization of experiments.
- You will work collaboratively to analyze and prepare outcomes
What skills you need
- You have 2-7 years of software development experience, driving experiments.
- You have basic data analysis capabilities to understand the results of experiments.
- You have 2+ years of expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them into first-party applications.
- You have 1+ years of experience with any of the following: Google Optimize, Segment, Optimizely, Iterable, Amplitude, or similar products.
- You have 2+ years of DevOps tooling experience.
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- See why we've won the awards and enjoy a 4.6 Glassdoor rating.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.