Frontend Engineer - Internal Tools Unites States
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks, and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
You will contribute to an environment that enables you to do your best engineering work, and you’ll do it with new web standards and frameworks like ES6, Vue.js, MongoDB, Node.js, Go, and Docker. We empower engineers by being laser-focused on maximum developer velocity through automation of tests, builds, deploys and tight customer feedback loop to continuously improve the product.
Building and shipping something this amazing and owning it from prototypes and specifications to release requires constant collaboration with the brightest people in the organization. Whether you’re at a beach house in Hawaii or a coffee shop on the East Coast, you’ll have the support of brilliant designers and developers at your fingertips to get you through and keep the workday challenging and fun.
Our team manages multiple internal products that enable InVision employees to do their jobs. We get direct feedback from our “customers” and get to utilize new technologies to provide unique solutions.
- Ensure your software is well-designed, well-tested, and scales to millions of users
- Knowledge of Node.js is preferred
- Comfortable working across the whole stack
- Ensure you and your teammates are following good development practices and getting better every day
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your fellow engineers
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal accountability
- Loves to code, to write tests, and to problem solve and debug
- Learns continuously and shares with the team to lift the bar on our standards
- Creates a positive environment for the people around you
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies and ability to teach others if you find new ways to accomplish automation flows
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements, and deliver results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1217158