Front- End Engineer Worldwide
- Build components for various promotions and feature releases in a React/NextJS/Redux/Node stack with content driven by a headless CMS and continue to push the limits of these technologies.
- Ensure your software is well-designed, well-tested, and scales to millions of users
- Build and ship all components necessary for projects, and work closely with stakeholders and designers to determine the functionality, look, and feel.
- Always produce product of commendable quality. Ensure a consistent experience across browsers and devices that meets the design and functionality requirements for the project. Set a standard and help evangelize product quality to more junior engineers
- Provide accurate estimates to relevant stakeholders and deliver software on time.
- Ensure you and your teammates are following good development practices and getting better every day
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your fellow engineers
- Understand how the work that you do directly impacts our customers by understanding the business decisions and context for requested project work
- 8+ years of frontend experience designing and building high volume, scalable applications. 3+ years working with React and related technologies of our stack (NextJS/Redux)
- Proficiency with advanced animation and SVG work utilizing CSS and JS animation libraries. Greensock experience with timelines preferred.
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them.
- Passion for continued learning and achieving personal goals through developer community involvement and contributions.
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at a practiced level
- Familiarity with Node.js, or one of the following backend languages: Java, Ruby, Python, PHP
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements, and deliver results.
- Proven ability to mentor and guide other engineers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1169233