Financial Analyst Remote Canada /
Over 80,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The finance team strives to be a partner to the business and takes pride in being responsive, collaborative, and the “fixers” of complex problems.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be a key member of our growing Finance/Accounting team and be involved in FP&A. You’ll be utilizing your problem-solving skills and making recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance department. This role is perfect for someone who is detail-oriented and a self-starter looking to build their career while leveling up the business.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Finance/Accounting experience, preferably in the high growth SaaS industry.
- You are an analytical thinker and problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized with strong attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- You show initiative and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel is a requirement (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, nested IFs)
- Assets: Experience with financial modeling and macros and using Oracle NetSuite.
What you can expect:
- Manage the reporting and forecasting of the income statement, specifically revenue.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis.
- Produce monthly reports, including key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts and budgets.
- Identify trends and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Assist with implementation of new processes, initiatives, and tools.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.