Finance Manager - Incentive Compensation San Francisco, CA or Remote (US)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Doximity is looking for a highly skilled manager to be responsible for the management of sales compensation to join its team. This role requires direct communication with leadership and sales representatives to address questions and escalate issues as needed. This role will report to the Sr. Director of FP&A and will be highly visible across the entire organization.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage day to day operations of our sales and services incentive compensation plans globally, ensuring payments are accurate/timely and paid in accordance with the plan
- Manage and administer existing variable compensation plans including bonus, sales incentives, and other non-recurring programs
- Build and maintain actionable and insightful analytics around sales compensation
- Assist FP&A team with monthly forecasting and annual budget of commissions activity.
- Participate in rolling out new plans, including plan and systems design, training, and updating policies and processes
- Own the outcome of the results for the incentive comp plan calculations, adhering to tight payroll deadlines.
- Partner with sales leaders to oversee monthly quota calculations
- Resolve escalated commissions questions/disputes from sellers and the leadership team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Function as subject matter expert on incentive comp plans and Terms & Conditions.
- Establish strong relationships with sales leaders and support teams to fully understand their needs and perspective
- Build models to evaluate alternative designs for incentive compensation programs and collaborate with Sales and Finance colleagues to determine the cost impact of different plan design alternatives.
- Gather feedback and priorities from key stakeholders to help inform design principles and recommendations
What we’re looking for:
- B. S. degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 7+ years of finance, operations or sales incentive compensation experience
- Understanding of accounting for commissions in accordance with US GAAP accounting standards, including under ASC-606.
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail
- Xactly, SPIFF and Salesforce experience is preferred
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=4528845