Finance Manager, FP&A Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Finance Manager, FP&A to help us in our quest to create the FP&A team of the future—agile, data-driven, and tech-focused. The Finance Manager will be a key member and leader of our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team and will report directly to the Director of FP&A.
About the Team:
The InVision FP&A team helps the company make data-driven, forward-thinking decisions by providing guidance and clarity about our business. We provide visibility into current and future financial performance, support strategic analysis, and develop business processes for scale. We partner with leaders across the business to build a growth plan and then measure and execute against it. The FP&A team also manages and leads our Data + Business Intelligence efforts across Finance.
What you’ll do:
As a Finance Manager, FP&A, you will be directly managing and partnering with key business partners across the organization. You will possess exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of comfort working with executives and business leaders. This role will also play a key part in our FP&A team in digitally transforming our team through process optimization, data automation and reporting visualization.
- Driving the FP&A quarterly forecasting process and supporting the annual planning/budgeting process
- Becoming a trusted partner and advisor to operational leaders and executives and leading Monthly Business Reviews
- Developing analysis and processes that scale with a rapidly growing business
- Providing analytical support for strategic initiatives & learning to understand the business end-to-end
- Driving cross FP&A process improvements and change management, including building, socializing and rolling out best practices in forecasting, reporting and closing review processes.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of relevant finance experience, with 5+ years of direct FP&A experience, preferably in a global, tech or SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Track record of developing strong business partnerships in a high growth SaaS business
- Ability to structure, analyze and beautifully visualize large amounts of data
- Experience building new business processes in a high growth environment
- Expert Excel modeling skills - developing complex and scalable models with sensible assumptions
- Experience with financial planning and BI tools such as Adaptive Insights, Netsuite, Tableau or PowerBI
- Effective communication skills: Ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, impactful recommendations. Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problem
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2988585