Field Marketing Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a data driven marketer to join the Field Marketing team. This role will help build scalable programs that help spread the Twilio magic in North America, focused on the Enterprise. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a new marketer to make a significant impact, partnering with the North America field sales team.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a corporate environment where high quality results are required. They have a passion for marketing, enjoy being innovative, thinking creatively, building new insights, with the awareness to wear the customers shoes.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years in field marketing/partner marketing
- Experience in end-to-end program ownership in a fast-paced and hyper growth business environment
- A self-starter with outstanding project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize independently, and delegate tasks when appropriate
- Ability to work cross functionally and enjoys collaboration and team execution.
- Data driven with a passion to analyze metrics
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will work with Sales to create virtual/in-person programs that drive regional awareness, pipeline, deal acceleration, and delight our customers with incredible experiences. This person will live the Twilio Magic values:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Prioritizing all the program requests from the field. Work sales and marketing stakeholders to prioritize programs on a quarterly/annual basis.
- DRAW THE OWL: You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box. You find ways to make magic happen regardless of time and budget challenges.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Research new trends in virtual/in-person programs and experiment with new formats and platforms to drive customer engagement. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try new things.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always act in an honest, direct, and transparent way.
- BE INCLUSIVE: To achieve our goals, we need a diverse set of voices in the room.
The Field Marketing Team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with sales leadership to build impactful marketing programs that drive pipeline growth and regional awareness.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $82,496 - $113,432
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $72,184 - $99,253
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2970726