Expert Services Technical Program Manager Worldwide
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Expert Services Technical PM who wants to help Twilio’s largest and highest impact customers successfully launch Twilio software applications.
- You will need to be able to create and drive software launch plans, timelines and solution designs that help customers efficiently and successfully drive their projects to production.
- You bring experience with architecting for scale, resiliency and security.
- You have successfully launched and managed multiple complex software development projects in your career.
- You anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide effective escalation management.
- You are a master influencer, able to motivate others to action, even without formal authority.
- Even better, you love to analyze data and have built tools to monitor and track launch metrics on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis.
A great day for you would be working with high impact customers and partners, solving technical challenges while fostering confidence in our platform.
- You will travel when needed to deliver an excellent launch experience for strategic accounts.
- You will work on paid engagements with our top customers and manage deliverables on-time and within budget.
- You will coordinate and motivate both internal and external team members to drive projects that are well-architected and delivered on time.
- At the same time, you will identify risks, opportunities and process improvements within launch execution and create professional presentations and concise documentation of customer requirements.
- Ultimately you will create a great experience for Twilio customers that you engage with and an efficient launch process for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will go on-site with customers to establish a trusted relationship and then project manage their implementation with a combination of on-site and remote meetings.
**You will be traveling 30% to 50% of the time for this role.
This is a critical role for Twilio to make sure all internal and external constituents are aligned to support our customers as they ramp towards production launch. This is a great opportunity to influence a diverse set of cross-functional teams and drive success at Twilio as we grow our leadership position in the enterprise market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Engineering team plays an integral role in building out the products that allow our developer community to meet their communication needs.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/1636145