Experience Producer United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an Experience Producer to join the Brand Experience team, which is a part of the Brand department in Twilio Marketing. The Brand Experience team charts the course for net-new programs at Twilio, focusing on high-impact magic moments that showcase the possibilities of building with Twilio. We are an ideas-led team that concepts, executes, and iterates experiences across channels and touchpoints to elevate the Twilio brand and inspire our customers.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has:
- 6+ years of experiential production spanning digital, live, and OOH. You’ve led the full lifecycle of programs, running everything from the pitch, to budget/resource planning, execution, run of show, and post-event metrics.
- 5+ years of strong project management skills running multiple concurrent projects against many timelines, without compromising quality or cost. Flexible enough to adjust to changing requirements, set clear priorities, and get results.
- 5+ years of vendor management that includes contract negotiations, rights management, and onboarding them as a partner that’s equally invested in the success of a program as we are.
- 6+ years of experience partnering closely with creative, engineering, and product. You have experience working with the creative potential behind software, using technology to build never-before-seen experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and vendors, driving a singular vision and breaking down any communication barriers for the benefit of the program.
- Embraces an attitude of creative problem-solving. As plans change and new requirements arise, you’re able to meet those with a spirit of innovation.
- Ability to translate complex concepts to audiences of different backgrounds and levels to gain alignment and investment.
- Strong writing skills. Sometimes, we have to roll up our sleeves and write a script, taglines, ad copy, or even themes. Other times, we have to critically review a script to understand the right visual elements we need to develop for the experience. You have the ability to strategically understand and direct the best way to convey the messaging.
As the Experience Producer on the Brand Experience team at Twilio, you’ll live the company’s values by:
- Be an owner by being self-sufficient and a forward-thinking force that maintains the integrity of the brand. You will learn the Twilio brand and be an ambassador, driving toward creative solutions in partnership with your colleagues.
- Drawing the owl. No two experiences we create are ever exactly the same. We have no playbook; we are writing the playbook. You relish the challenge and see it as an open invitation to be as creative as possible.
- Wear the customer’s shoes to create the best experience for them. The most successful programs are the ones where we envision the experience from the perspective of our customers.
- Write it down. Since what Brand Experience does is by nature net-new, you will write the playbook for the new experiences we develop, and build a path to scale our most successful programs.
- Being bold as you can, while fulfilling the business requirements. You’ll see problems as opportunities for creative solutions, and think big about what’s possible with our customer engagement platform.
- Being inclusive in both the way you work with others, and the way you develop experiences. At Twilio, we believe that a world-class brand expresses diversity, equity, and inclusion across every experience.
- Ruthlessly prioritizing and making sure the team’s finite resources are being spent on the most impactful initiatives. There will be times you have to make hard business decisions with proper justification.
- Don’t settle. This isn’t in your vocabulary. It’s simply in your DNA to build the absolute best experience possible for our customers. There is no ‘good enough’.
The Brand Experience team is a small, but highly impactful team at Twilio. We are committed to the core brand ethos of a builder’s mentality, and believe that code is creative. With creative, engineering, product, and production working together, we build the end-to-end experiences that can help our customers envision all that’s possible with Twilio’s customer engagement platform.
This is more than just production execution. You’ll be contributing to how we make an idea come to life from start to finish. You’ll ensure that we’re staying true to the messaging, strategy, creative, at every aspect of the experience -- whether it’s in the script, visuals, interactive elements, on-stage/XR production, website, etc. Our experiences manifest in so many ways, and you will be directly contributing to the creative execution. At the same time, you’ll handle the basics of production by ensuring that we’re communicating with partners, staying on schedule, managing our budget, mitigating risks, calling the run of show, and that no detail is overlooked.
The work we do will naturally take you out of your comfort zone, because we’re usually creating things that have never existed before. You will need to rely on the fundamental skills of production and creatively apply them to each experience, since no two experiences will ever be the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary range: $87,652 - $109.565
Rest of Colorado:
Salary range: $82,496 - $103,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3073276