Executive Assistant (Sacramento, CA) Worldwide
- Support scheduling and rescheduling of meetings and events for the President and other executives, as needed.
- Prepare private and public written communication and policy documentation, as needed.
- Review of documents and agreements for grammar, logic, and compliance, and clarity, as needed.
- Participation in select meetings, including preparation of formal agendas, recording of notes, and organization/summary of action items. May require limited travel from time to time.
- Manage social media postings on networks including Facebook and LinkedIn, in coordination with the President and Communications Manager.
- Support and prepare travel arrangements.
- Suggest more efficient ways to perform routine tasks and/or streamline collaboration and workflow.
- Collect, review, and follow up on all corporate “snail mail.”
- Provide local transit, e.g. airport drop off, meetings in Sacramento (company will reimburse mileage).
- Perform various personal and business errands, e.g. dry cleaning, organizing lunches, personal appointments, coffee runs, and so forth.
- Must be located in the Greater Sacramento, CA area (preferably closer to Roseville).
- Accessible during normal business hours, approximately 8 am to 5 pm PST; work can be performed on a flexible schedule.
- Superior time management skills, operating with independence and autonomy.
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person).
- Comfort with informal and direct communication, including text message.
- Experience and comfort exercising supreme discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company and personal information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Access to personal transportation; company will reimburse atypical travel obligations (e.g. 15+ mile trips).
- Positive and professional attitude and demeanor, that seeks to minimize conflict; the behavior of the Executive Assistant reflects upon the President and entire organization.
- Receptive to feedback, and comfortable sharing upward feedback.
- High school degree; additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary are a plus.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/executive-assistant-sacramento-ca/