EVERGREEN - Togetherwork Corporation - Corporate Recruiter - Remote (Local to Arlington, VA; Columbus, GA; or Atlanta, GA) United States
Company: Jackson River
NOTE: We are building a pipeline for a possible hire in Q3 or Q4. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply. Informational sessions will be scheduled on a monthly basis.
We also have an option for you tell us what you are seeking in your next opportunity. Click here to answer five simple questions regarding what you want, how you want to work, and what type of person or team you want to work with.
All who sign up will be notified a week in advance regarding the information session.
100% Remote (Must be local to Arlington, VA; Columbus, GA or Atlanta, GA) - $5K Signing Bonus - Recruiting commission in addition to base pay.
The Togetherwork Corporate Recruiter will work closely with hiring managers, operation leaders and the talent team to identify, attract and hire both technical and non-technical talent across a multiple site organization including Canada and the United Kingdom. The work is rewarding, the team is supportive, and you truly have the opportunity to make an impact in the growth of the company. This position has high visibility within the organization and reports to the Director of HR Operations.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with pre-screening technical and non-technical requirements, building and executing recruiting strategies for both hiring and diversity, and recruiting at multiple levels, from college recruiting to leadership. Also, highly comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile workplace with a shifting recruiting landscape.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting for all roles from role opening through offer acceptance with an emphasis on excellent candidate and internal customer experience
- Design and execute proactive recruiting strategies in order to attract top-notch talent including video messaging and interviewing.
- Build pipelines of qualified technical and non-technical candidates to meet existing and forecasted talent needs
- Effectively challenge internal partners to ensure recruiting are given the necessary priority and to effectively blend capabilities, skills, experience and cultural fit into the hiring decision
- Collaborate with HR leader and other recruiters to ensure recruitment processes are consistent, reliable, scalable and provide a consistently excellent experience both to internal customers and external candidates
- Partner with other recruiting team members to build, report on and maintain recruiting metrics
- Work with HR leaders and support from Marketing to effectively promote employee brand in the external marketplace
- Effectively source roles not only through job postings, but also through active and passive sourcing, referrals, career events and networking
- Work closely with hiring managers to create and maintain accurate job descriptions for all positions
- Develop effective relationships within the Togetherwork enterprise to have influence and impact the talent acquisition process
- Own, optimize and maintain Greenhouse applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Research, analyze, prepare and present recruitment KPIs to the Director of HR Operations including time-to-fill, cost per hire, diversity metrics, retention rates, etc on a monthly basis
- Manage application/resume files and retention according to company policy
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Management, Human Resources or Information Technology field
- Two to five years of of high-volume full cycle recruiting experience
- At least 2 years in technical recruiting, preferred
- Experience in SAAS company a plus
- Familiarity with professional networks and resume databases (e.g. Stack Overflow, Dice, Github, Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Career Builder, Handshake, Broadbean, Flex Jobs, etc)
- Experience working with ATS, HRIS, CRM and salary data software
- Experience sourcing technical talent
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Be self-motivated, flexible and provide results.
- Ability to execute and work on several positions that are deadline driven
- Skill in building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of niche and non-traditional job boards
- High level of comfort working with company leadership
- Ability to work with a high-level of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven environment.
- Accessibility to work effectively and efficiently from a home office OR have the desire and capability to work on-site in the Arlington, VA; Columbus, GA; or Atlanta, GA area.
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $50K to $60 USD per year plus quarterly recruiting bonuses
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/togetherwork/jobs/6111480002