Events Manager United States
Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will manage every aspect of our events program, including our proprietary global event series (Litmus Live) as well as our overall participation at other trade shows and conferences throughout the year. We are looking for an experienced events professional to drive event marketing, logistics, and lead gen strategy, while delivering a stellar experience for everyone.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate on overall strategy for Litmus Live & other events throughout the year
- Lead event marketing, overall ticket sales and budget management for all hosted events
- Handle logistics, coordination, and execution with venues, partners, speakers, and contracted resources
- Represent Litmus through prospect and attendee communications
- Coordinate event-related marketing communications
- Manage, order and coordinate event collateral and design needs
- Compile post event reports and analysis
- Coordinate trade show and conference participation for Litmus throughout the year
- Manage brand presence, collateral and design planning, staffing for trade show and speaking opportunities
- Manage overall events calendar and internal communications around events
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone passionate about event-planning and overall attendee experience to help us take a very special event series to the next level.
- Experience managing strategy and logistics for large hosted events (ideally at a B2B SaaS company)
- A passion for creating a memorable and unique event experience for all involved
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong events marketing experience
- This role requires up to 25% travel
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.
Vacancy page : http://jobs.litmus.com/apply/fOFMPaXDr6/Events-Manager