Enterprise Sales Manager Nordics & Benelux Remote - Sweden
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Sales Manager for the Nordics, Benelux and Baltic markets.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio is the market leader providing real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming the standard customer engagement platform globally. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden and is needed to lead our successful Enterprise Accounts Team in the Nordic, Benelux and Baltic region. This person will manage, mentor, and scale a high-performing team of full-cycle Enterprise Account Executives, who are focused on onboarding new prospects and maintain existing customer relationships for the Enterprise space. We also expect this individual to support building our Nordic presence and growth overall taking a leading role in the Nordics in particular. This role will report into the Regional Vice President EMEA Mature.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams, to get an Enterprise Market account negotiated with a signed contract. You will act as the “executive” in your reps’ deals, which entails talking at a strategic level, acting as a sponsor for both the rep and the customer, and making the hard decisions when needed.
- Forecast your team overachieving on their goals, and deftly present your guidance to your Regional Vice President.
- Talking to all types of customers about building their businesses and helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases, centered around how they communicate with their customers.
- Manage and prioritize a long list of projects and action items. Be ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done!
- Create a future platform for growth and potentially leading a larger team including all segments and other GTM functions moving forward.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply.
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics-driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping their team succeed.
- You have a track record of leading and building high-performing ‘virtual’ sales teams and understand how to lead your team to deliver more than they may think is possible.
- You are comfortable allowing your team to be Owners of their own business – this means giving them autonomy and trusting their decisions, but stepping in and coaching when needed.
- You have a successful track record of closing full-cycle deals within a cloud based or platform company and experience negotiating cloud consumption model contracts.
- You are analytical and detail-oriented. You can collect data, synthesize it, and quickly make decisions about next steps in the sales process.
- You are a "people" person who learns fast and thinks on their feet.
This role will be located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3681238