Enterprise Sales Executive Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Our Sales team is responsible for building relationships with our customers from the first point of contact to close.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll be helping enterprise businesses succeed while working across other functions of the organization to ensure an exceptional customer experience and drive revenue. Our Enterprise Sales Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to close.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- Great communication skills over email, chat, phone and video calls – you’re someone who enjoys translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating.
- Proven sales and business development with 5+ years of experience in sales with 3+ years in enterprise sales, preferably in the security or IT industry.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Familiarity with the acronyms SCIM, AD, CLI, SSO, and of course SaaS.
- A background in customer centric selling is preferred.
- You have strong business acumen and know what it takes to help drive and achieve business goals & OKRs.
- Readiness to encourage exploration and education instead of taking the reins.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other Sales tools.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager. While not required, it’ll help you quickly have confidence in this role.
What you can expect:
- By the end of the first month, you’ll get to know potential customers over discovery calls and demos, and develop a relationship with them while contributing to the sales pipeline.
- Use Salesforce CRM to manage, track, and drive all stages of the sales process and behaviour, including all customer information and sales forecasting.
- Conduct technical discovery calls with customers, using your relationship with our development teams to educate, provide feedback, and drive sales opportunities.
- Proactively report on what potential customers need, and gather valuable feedback from existing ones, so the product team can improve the product and prioritize the right projects.
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale.
- Develop strategies to maximize your success, and collaborate with cross-functional peers in the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.