Enterprise Renewal Manager Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision’s Global Renewals Team is an exciting new function focussed on building efficiency, scalability, and predictability into our customer lifecycle without compromising on customer experience. Renewal Managers play a critical role to InVision’s business, helping us secure up-for-renewal dollars and identify possible expansion opportunities at the time of renewal. We’re looking for a motivated, energetic, and process-oriented individual who is based in North America to join our Enterprise Sales Segment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the commercial buying process for 125+ customers per quarter in the Enterprise Sales segment
- Manage contract negotiations to protect and retain customers who spend up to $50K annually
- Partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to understand customer priorities and challenges; prescribe solutions to further these goals
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities among InVision customers
- Represent InVision during a pivotal period in the customer lifecycle; understand and speak to InVision’s value proposition in an increasingly competitive and crowded market
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years in a client-facing, pre or post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- High level of comfort speaking with executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with peers who challenge you to grow
- Technical aptitude to master InVision’s platform
- Bias toward action
- Highly organized - Renewal Managers are responsible for 100+ renewals per quarter
- Team player mentality, prior closing experience and exposure to design experience is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2314002