Enterprise Product Manager Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision’s design collaboration platform helps companies of all size unlock the power of design-driven product development. The Enterprise team focuses on the unique challenges of companies managing digital product design at scale — deployment options, security, team controls and people management— and invents new product offerings that cater to the needs of InVision’s largest customers.
- Strategy: Drive squad strategy, collaborating with your key Design, Engineering, and Marketing partners and business stakeholders, while fitting well inside our overall InVision product direction. You are a domain expert for the product(s) you support.
- Communications: Serve as the voice and ambassador of the squad, ensuring we listen to and share out to our many stakeholders on product teams, and in sales, customer success, and customer support. We’re transparent and well understood.
- Collaboration: Problem solve and collaborate across the company and bring out the best in others to get us to the right answers, while running your squad’s product operations well. You will partner closely with our enterprise facing sales, customer success, and customer support teams.
- Technicals: Get into the data and support your squad with actionable insights. Understand complex technical challenges and synthesize conversations for non-technical stakeholders.
- Details and Results: Get the forest and the trees right and support superior product execution. Meet or exceed your goals while delivering consistently and predictably.
- User Science: Apply your deep understanding of studying user intent and behavior to ensure your organization does the right user research well to refine our product direction and shares back insight into the broader organization.
- 3-5+ years as a Product Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with the needs and demands of enterprise customers is a plus
- Metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- The ability to dive in to big projects and manage them from start to finish
- Ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Our Product Management values:
- We believe:
- The screen has become the most important place in the world;
- The customer experience has moved to the screen;
- Every company in the world is becoming a digital product company;
- At InVision, we can empower teams to create the world’s best digital experiences;
- If we succeed, we will make the way people live, work and connect better through design.
- Our users include the entire team throughout the product design process, though the product designer is our hero.
- We are Directly Responsible Individuals (DRIs) and the organization and our users can count on us
- Our success is tied to great collaboration with our “first teams” of design, engineering, and other primary partners. We’re in it together to win.
- Outcomes over outputs, always.
- Product management is a craft, and we’re all always learning and growing.
- Most importantly, we’re here to serve our users. We are driven to make their lives better, and continuously strive to understand, advocate for, and serve them.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop budget, and many other remote working perks..
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1142983