Enterprise Integration Engineer (L3) - ERP United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Enterprise Integration Engineer to become part of the team that helps us transition in this expansion. The person in this role will assist in our ERP system migration and establish integrations for the same. Reporting to the Technical Manager for Corporate Data & Analytics, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s strategic vision and evolution.
Twilio is looking for an experienced integration engineer who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of project delivery. They also have:
- 5+ years integration/data engineering experience in the fintech domain, ideally Oracle cloud ERP.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a steadily paced and supportive environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience migrating a large scale ERP and integrating with various systems.
- Familiarity with Netsuite & Oracle Fusion is a plus.
- Experience deploying production workflows to MuleSoft Cloudhub.
- Experience differentiating between / working with API led integration workflows and data engineering pipelines / traditional ETL.
- Advanced knowledge of logging, monitoring, error handling and traffic management with MuleSoft.
- Experience with MuleSoft capacity planning is a plus.
- Mulesoft Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
What?As a Enterprise Integration Engineer you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze current system integrations/configurations and provide data quality assessments to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify systems of record for integration and migration, figuring out the best integration pathway.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Own the solution from end-to-end, engaging support wherever you require it.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Be direct in your assessments, proposals and engagement. We encourage transparency.
The Corporate Data & Analytics team is dedicated to providing data & insights for informed decision making across the entire organisation. Data integration is a key first step to delivering on this goal and this role will be a critical element within boards.greenhouse.io.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be a remote role based in the U.S. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$109,824 - $151,008
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2973959