Enterprise Inside Sales Representative United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Inside Sales Representative to join the Enterprise Sales team. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and wants to advance their sales career at a world-class sales organization. You are right for this role if you’re eager to expand upon your enterprise sales experience by partnering with our field sales executives, as an overlay, to drive sales cycles that help our customers progress their customer engagement and digital transformation initiatives.
Twilio is looking for an exceptional teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success in sales. They also have:
- 2+ years of closing experience, account management or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into Enterprise account segments at scale.
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Twilio by expanding and deepening our footprint with Enterprise organizations.
- You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Knowledge in telecom, software development, and consulting is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- BE AN OWNER: You will be a quota carrying sales person, overlaying the Enterprise Sales team, responsible for driving sales cycles both independently and by partnering with our field sales executives. These cycles will require you to understand customers’ (strategic growth initiatives), engagement requirements, including context, channels and audience. While you will focus on developing new opportunities with new customers there will also be opportunities to expand upon an existing product footprint within an account.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: You will need to understand the customer’s procurement and legal processes and the corresponding Twilio processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- BE BOLD: Generate customer opportunities will come from a variety of sources, including strategic prospecting, Twilio marketing campaigns and Twilio sales engagement.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will also coordinate the introduction of resources across all go to market functions to support desired outcomes, including sales engineering, expert services, customer success, executives and more.
The Enterprise Sales Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills and advance career development. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2636861