Enterprise Inside Sales Representative - Pacific Northwest United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Inside Sales Representative to join the Enterprise Sales team based in the Pacific Northwest. We’re looking for a driven, meticulous, and hardworking individual. The ideal EISR has a passion for communications and wants to advance their sales career at an elite sales organization. You are right for this role if you’re eager to expand upon your enterprise sales experience by partnering with our field sales executives, as an overlay, to drive sales cycles that help our customers progress their customer engagement and digital transformation initiatives.
Twilio is looking for an outstanding teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of success in sales. They also have:
- A minimum of 2+ years of closing experience, account management or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into Enterprise account segments at scale.
- Results-oriented individual who is eager about fueling the continued growth and success of Twilio by expanding and deepening our footprint with Enterprise organizations.
- A collaborative approach, a “can do” demeanor and is relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Knowledge in telecom, software development, and consulting is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- BE AN OWNER: You will be a quota carrying sales person, overlaying the Enterprise Sales team, responsible for driving sales cycles both independently and by partnering with our field sales executives. These cycles will require you to understand customers’ (strategic growth initiatives), engagement requirements, including context, channels and audience. While you will focus on developing new opportunities with new customers there will also be opportunities to expand upon an existing product footprint within an account.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: You will need to understand the customer’s procurement and legal processes and the corresponding Twilio processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- BE BOLD: Generate customer opportunities will come from a variety of sources, including strategic prospecting, Twilio marketing campaigns and Twilio sales engagement.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will also coordinate the introduction of resources across all go to market functions to support desired outcomes, including sales engineering, specialist services, customer success, executives and more.
The Enterprise Sales Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills and advance career development. Our goal is to build phenomenal customer experiences by being Twilio product specialists and engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs and difficulties.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely . Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $51,840 - $64,800
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $51,840 - $64,800
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3282736