Enterprise Innovation Senior Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Enterprise Innovation Senior Manager to be a key leader in supporting and growing our engagement with Enterprise CXOs. This person will join a growing team who works directly with Twilio’s most strategic customers and Twilio executives.
Our team has backgrounds in digital transformation, management consulting, design thinking, and emerging technologies; we bring all of this together to reimagine where customer engagement can go! We design and deliver experiences, programs, and content that bridge the gap between today and tomorrow.
Twilio is looking for a Digital Transformation advisor who can operate at the intersection of business, customer experience, and technology. First and foremost, this person is a strategist and an executive advisor who can help business leaders envision their customer engagement future with Twilio.
This person lives the Twilio Magic and has proven experience in understanding the challenges our customers face, engaging with the enterprise C-suite, anticipating what they want to discuss, interviewing customers (and their customers), building engagement programs, and creating / presenting inspirational thought leadership content.
- 5+ years in consulting (digital strategy, XD) or enterprise strategy and execution; the ideal candidate will have worked in both consulting and B2B tech. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Deep digital transformation knowledge with experience optimizing customer experiences across the entire ecosystem, engaging with the enterprise C-suite, and interviewing customers (and their customers).
- Experience creating inspirational thought leadership and strategic POVs - including researching customer / market drivers, synthesizing insights, building and writing a narrative, and slide-creation.
- Strong executive presence with outstanding written and verbal communication and storytelling skills; has experience presenting directly to C-suite leadership.
- Comfort with design-led thinking, and meeting customer needs in creative ways. Can solve problems in human-centered, entrepreneurial ways that will inspire our customers and their customers.
- Relationship builder across the org, but especially with sales - helping them Understand how to leverage Enterprise Innovation programs and content to increase deal sizes and build customer relations.
As an Enterprise Innovation Senior Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values: You will be responsible for designing and delivering programs, content, and experiences that attract and serve executive-level audiences, and firmly establish Twilio's position as a digital engagement and transformation partner.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Understand our customers, what their goals are, and how Twilio can help them realize their vision. Learn how the Twilio platform and APIs can help meet our customer’s needs.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify new opportunities to engage with executive audiences across their Twilio journey, finding ways to expand the boundaries of what’s possible and creating provocative insights.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead brand-building executive programs, design and moderate events and workshops, and craft engagement strategies. Advise executive leaders on their transformation journeys, facilitate conversations with credibility and insight, and tailor interactions for the right audience at the right time.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Exercise appropriate judgment and discretion working to meet customer, partner, and Twilio needs/strategy.
The Enterprise Innovation team is central to Twilio's continued growth and engagement with Enterprise business leaders. This role will work closely with senior leaders across sales and marketing to gain mindshare, build deeper relationships, and elevate Twilio’s reputation as a transformation partner.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role can be based in our SF or NY office, or remote anywhere in the US. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint, and continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be their best selves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3354797